QB Loperates and offers a varied fleet of services to its customers. Included domestic and cross border (GCC) services. QBL complements customers businesses by ensuring safe handling and timely delivery of shipments. Fleet Management and remote-diagnostics solution systems are used for complete vehicle tracking, route management and to record each milestone with our remote-diagnostics.
- Container Transportation – QBL transports the full range of container types Domestic within UAE and all over GCC. In addition, we have inland haulage services across east African region through our partners.
- Domestic – QBL transports the full range of container transport, flat bed, lowbed, skeleton, curtain sided within Jebel Ali South/North/Port, DWC, Dubai mainland and intra emirates.
- Cross border – QBLoperates the full range of container transport, flat bed, lowbed, skeleton, curtain sided within GCC (Oman, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan and Egypt).
- LTL/Consolidation: For ‘less than full’ truck loads, QBLprovides outsourced scheduled groupage services, consolidating cargoes to various locations for domestic locations and across GCC.
- Distribution: Fleet of delivery trucks plays a crucial role in just-in-time deliveries as part of integrated supply chain solutions for clients using QBL’s distribution centers. Regular/multiple daily deliveries are made to retail customer premises. Inter-emirate or point-to-point, deliveries are scheduled and routed, as and when required, through a central transshipment corridor.
- Full Truck Load – Curtain side trailers: QBL operates curtain side trucks, for maximizing the efficiency. The curtains slide back to allow fast access to the load and rear door access as well. This allows easy loading and offloading of palletized cargo.
- Equipment on Lease: QBL provides Tractor heads with trailers (Flatbed/Skeleton/Curtain sided) with or driver and with/without fuel on long term lease for domestic transportation within Jebel Ali and UAE.
QBL options on road transportation:
- Dry, Reefers, Flatbeds, Curtain sided trailers, Lowbed, Open trucks
- Haulers Insurance coverage
- Track and trace – remote-diagnostics with the vehicles
- Dedicated workforce/associates at all cross-border points
- Customs Clearance (Licensed customs broker)
- Documentation Services (Free zone and mainland)
- Break-bulk cargo, Ro/Ro
Some of the equipment QBL provides:
- Flatbed trailers – 12, 15, 18 meters
- Curtain sided trailers
- Closed box trailers
- Refrigerated trailers & Low bed trailers
- Pick-ups / Dry and refrigerated – 3Ton/7Ton/10Ton
- Flat & open box trailers & Roller bed trailers