QBL has a wide experience in handling major project moves across the GCC region especially in IRAQ and Saudi Arabia. (Through Road/Ocean and Air) Supervision of cargo and handling, development of methodologies and procedures for the most critical projects in difficult environments.Risk assessment and mitigating the risks efficiently in order to carry out the project with maximum safety and secured condition and delivering accordingly.
Project logistics scope and key deliverables from QBL:
- Feasibility studies, Route surveys, alternatives/multiple options & Multi-modal transport arrangements
- Approvals and necessary arrangements with Government authorities & Departments
- Presentation and alternative options on the project execution with timeline schedules
- Heavy-lift and oversized cargo & Police escort & other regulatory arrangements as necessary
- Supervision of loading and transport operations & Break bulk, heavy-lift shipments & Charter
- Customs formalities, HSE & compliances & Packing at origin, Offloading and installations at jobsite/destination
- Manpower/Labor and Material handling equipment arrangement & IT enabled reporting system – status/schedule/track & Trace with real-time monitoring could be provided.